PLAN YOUR VISIT
It will make your experience even better
Special times require an extra effort of all of us.
Well prepared, your visit will be all the more fun!
- Download your tickets on your smartphone or print them if you don’t have a smartphone.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Download the free app on your smartphone. The app will make your visit extra special! So don’t forget your earphones.
- Parking at Parking T (Keizerin Charlottelaan)Cost : 10€.
- From October 15, EXPO DINO WORLD visitors over the age of 16 must present their Covid Safe Ticket and their ID at the entrance to the exhibition. More info here.
- Above all, enjoy the exhibition… and don’t feed the dinosaurs.
Palais 2, Brussels Expo
1, Place de Belgique, 1020 Brussels
The exhibition is easily accessible for people with reduced mobility. Please follow the directions at the entrance. Only the movie setting of the exhibition is not accessible. We will have a separate installation for guests in wheelchairs. The restrooms are accessible from arrival. Ask for help from the team.
Visit Expo Dino World by train! Buy a Discovery Ticket using the SNCB code on your entry ticket and travel return to Brussels-South Station with 50% discount. All Info and purchase: sncb.be/discovery.
MIVB – Stop Heizel / Heysel
These are the 6 golden rules of Expo Dino World
- Buy your tickets online
- Wear your mask if you are older than 12 years old
- Respect the 1,5 m social distance
- Follow the directions
- Desinfect your hands at the entrance and exit
- Respect the rules in the queues.